When do we address educational program manager
We address educational program manager when we want to get information about:
- Student Enrollment and Registration Procedure
- Signing an Agreement / Contact with the University
- Termination of the Contract
- Cases of Re-enrolment of a Student in the University and the Resumption of His/Her Studies
- Taking an academic leave
- Transfer of Students form other Universities
- Taking different notifications, students' ID number and an ID card
When we should inform the Study Process Management Department immediately
- Change of personal/contact information of the student
- Change of temporary and/or permanenet address
- Change of name
A student must necessarily inform the Study Process Management Department in case if he/she changes the ID certificate, home address or phone number. The information should be delivered in one week's time. If not, he/she may face some procedural consequence the UG is not responsible for.
The University shall not disclose the information except for the cases of legal demand.