Memorandums for Cooperation and Relationships:
- Oct. 2009 – Central Florida University, USA;
- July 2009 –University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA;
- June 2009 – Georgian Ministry of Labor, Healthcare and Social Defense;
- June 2009 – Agency for Healthcare and social Programs;
- June 2009 – A. Ghvamichava National Oncology Centre.;
- June 2009– Meidi Club;
- 2009 – Tbilisi Centre of Family Medicine;
- June 2009 – Aldagi BCI Insurance Co.
- June 2009 – Non-governmental organization ‘EXT-International’
- 2007 – Aversi Co.
- 2007 – LTD Hospitals
- Memorandum for collaboration with Tromso University (Norway) is under procedure.
Participation in conferences, and various events of Health Administration
Chicago, USA, June 2009, AUPHA; conference; Professors of the UG – Otar Vasadze and Ramaz Urushadze participated in the conference with joint thesis ‘Masters Program Aspects of Health Administration in Georgia’.
Georgia’s Ministry of Interior, November 17, 2009 – WHO, WB – Evaluation of the Healthcare System Efficiency in Georgia;
Spring/Summer 2009 – Workshop for Health Policy Planning.
Spring 2009 – Starting the movement ‘Smoking Free Universities’
Fall 2009 – Caucasian Alliance for Performing University programs of Healthcare Administering.
EXT-International – ‘Monitoring Health of Mothers and Babies in Qvemo Qartli region
Effective Methodologies for Teaching Short-term Modules – with Central Florida and Scranton Univessities.
Joint Educational Projects
2007–2009 - American Agency of Development, American International Alliance for Health – Educational project: ‘Reinforcing the Teaching of Health Administration , University of Georgia.
- 2009 წ - Norwegian Government, Educational Project for Students and Academic Stuffs of Tromso University and UG.