The University of Georgia announces the openings for academic positions in following schools:
1.1 The School of Health Sciences and Public Healthcare:
- Academic position of associated professor in the field of nursing and therapy 1 (one) vacant place.
1.2 The School of Social Silences:
- Academic position of associated professor in the field of Public Relations 1 (one) vacant place.
1.3 The School of Natural Sciences:
- Academic position of associated professor in the field of Quantum Physics 1 (one) vacant place.
- Academic position of associated professor in the field of Elementary Particles 2 (two) vacant places.
1.4 The school of Humanities:
- Academic position of associated professor in the field of Elinology 1 (one) vacant place
- The application form of the University, filled in English languages (please see the attached files);
- The application addressed to the Committee of Competition, please indicate the position you are applying for (please see the attached files);
- Photo (size 3X4);
- The copy of identity card;
- The copy of University Diploma (BA, MA, PHD or any equivalent); foreign language diplomas, or diplomas issued abroad should be translated into Georgian. Foreign qualification should be confirmed by the National Center for Education Quality Enhancement and the translation should be confirmed by notary;
- Notification about the pedagogical/ scientific experience;
- Motivation letter;
- Two recommendation letters;
- Syllabus of the subject (please see the attached file);
- List of published assays and copies (should be present the full list of works, such as books, manuals, monographs - copies of printed versions, or original and/or copies of the works published in last five (5) year;
Please present the printed documents as well as electronic versions of them.
Your candidacy will not be discussed/ considered if any of required documents misses!!
- Academic degree. Doctoral degree is required in order to take the position of full or associate professor. On the position of the assistant-professor PhD student might be chosen.
- Scientific –Pedagogical works. Full professor should have at least six (6) and assistant –professor at least three (3) years experience in scientific- pedagogical field.
- Scientific works in last ten (10) years.
- Syllabus, syllabuses – which are to evaluate according to the adequacy of their content, studying results and methodologies;
- Participation in scientific seminars and conferences in last five (5) years;
- Scientific scholarships and grants – in last five (5) years;
- Participation in the events aimed the professional development;
- Knowledge of foreign language, English language is preferable.
If required from the Committee of Competition, candidate might be asked to conduct the public lecture.
Admission is on from June 25 to June 30, 2012, in working days from 10:00 to 19:00, address: Tbilisi, Kostava str. 77a, Building III, room 511.
Completion will be held on July 2, 2012;
Claims and complaints should be presented on July 3, 2012;
The last result of the competition will be known in June 22, 2012;
For further information please contact us: email@example.com, +(995 32) 2 24 11 44 (140).