MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a non-food category manager position at one of the companies.
· Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers;
· Coordinate activities for buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies;
· Locate vendors of materials, equipment, or supplies and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales;
· Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment;
· Participate in developing and implementing purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures;
· Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products, or substitute materials;
· Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability;
· Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers;
· Take full responsibility for Profit & Loss.
· Minimum 3 years working experience in Retail Sales;
· Education in the Business administration field;
· Knowledge of English Language;
· Knowledge of basic principles for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods;
· Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills;
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Working hours – Full time;
· Information about the company – web.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 11, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Non-Food Category Manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.