Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a paid internship at the Department of Audit and Other Assurance Services of one of the international auditing companies.
· Participate in exploring clients' core business processes;
· Participate in the implementation of the audit plan under the supervision of the auditor;
· Participate in the creation and acquisition of audit evidence;
· Processing and storing primary documents in accordance with company policy;
· Observation of the inventory process and selective calculations;
· Participate in the creation of documentation related to audit projects;
· Perform various tasks related to the project;
· Participate in trainings planned by the company.
Qualification requirements and personal characteristics:
· Education in finance;
· Intermediate English language skills for communicating with clients and working with documentation;
· Basic knowledge of office programs (Excel is a priority);
· Analytical thinking;
· Effective communication skills and meaningful communication;
· Professional development motivation;
· Ability to think quickly;
· Active and initiative;
· Hard working;
· Ability to self-motivation.
· Type of work: Full time, 5 working days;
· Working hours: 10:00 - 19:00;
· Internship period: 6 months;
· Salary: by agreement;
· Vacant position: 1;
· Workplace: Tbilisi, Apakidze St., # 11 (Tbilisi Business Center);
· Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will go through the following selection stages:
o Testing - Duration: 20-30 minutes, Testing topic: Basic knowledge testing in accounting and finance;
o Interview - in case of successful testing.
· Information about the company see here.
In case of employment, company offers:
· Pleasant, healthy, competitive, and stable working environment;
· Long-term career planning;
· Matching the schedule of the university in the working rate;
· Transparent scheme of career advancement;
· Competitive and incentive payroll;
· Employee training program, which gives you the opportunity to strengthen your skills and deepen your knowledge;
· Vocational training funding;
· Medical insurance;
· Funding of sports and intellectual activities.
Please, send your resume via email to email@example.com till August 1, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Paid internship in the department of audit and other assurance services.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.