Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a contact center specialist position at one of the technologist companies.
· Respond to received notifications and calls;
· Support providers with different communication channels;
· Survey the issue received from the service provider with internal departments of the organization and/or service providers and suppliers and give customers and/or providers’ feedback;
· Control the order received from the application and communicate to customers and suppliers in case of deviation from standards or late;
· Make outgoing calls periodically to send gifts to loyal customers regarding to the company.
· Knowledge of MS Office programs and social networks at a consumer level;
· Work experience in sales or service field is desirable but not mandatory.
· Ability to work in a team or individually;
· Openness to novelties;
· Ability to overcome stressful situations.
· The Employer Company offers:
o Hybrid work schedule;
o Flexible work rate;
o Competitive salary;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till August 20, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Contact Center Specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.