Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a database developer position at TBC agile.
You will be part of a team working on exciting and large-scale projects, you will have complete creative freedom to solve complex and exciting business and technology tasks;
· If you are energetic, motivated and observant;
· You love to identify problems and create new solutions;
· Have at least 2 years work experience with relational databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server);
· Have experience designing and creating analytical data models and structures;
· Have experience building ETL processes and packages (preferably Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS));
· Do not be afraid of challenges and news;
· You will be able to work with self-organized teams.
· Participate in the analysis of business requirements and tasks with the Egile team;
· Participate in the design and creation of analytical data models and structures;
· Develop new and existing databases, data marts, ETL processes and packages;
· Participate in the creation and development of analytical reports;
· Support testing of software changes;
· Participate in the development of the team's overall resources, development principles and approaches.
· Knowledge of Data Warehouse development principles and concepts;
· Experience working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
· Experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS);
· Experience working with Microsoft Power BI.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till 20 October 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Database Developer.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.