Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a logistics operator position at one of the distributor companies.
· Manage warehousing operations;
· Check the correctness of the orders in the program and correct the documents if necessary;
· Routing of orders;
· Control warehouse inventory in the program.
· Work experience in the Axelot program is desirable;
· Knowledge of Russian language;
· High level knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
· Mathematical skills.
· Ability to work independently;
· Detail oriented;
· Sense of responsibility;
· Location - Tbilisi;
· Working hours: full time 09:00 - 18:00 (Monday to Friday);
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till November 25, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Logistics Operator.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.