MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a data analyst/ loyalty program manager position at one of the medical centers.
Qualification requirements and main responsibilities:
· Education in informational technologies is desirable;
· High level knowledge of search systems and computer office programs;
· Create and manage loyalty programs;
· Create and analyze database system;
· Make individual offers for customer;
· Experience in various research;
· Knowledge of English language.
· High sense of responsibility;
· Ability to plan and organize work;
· Good written and verbal communication skill;
· Ability to teamwork;
· Time management skill;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Detail oriented;
Workdays: Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 21, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Data analyst/Loyalty program manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.