Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a paid internship accounting program in the balance team at one of the companies.
Balance program is a mini-ERP software solution for business accounting and management and is the first accounting program based on Cloud technology in Georgia. Balance Sheet for SMEs provides operational and accounting in a single system. The program is written on the basis of one of the most popular software platforms in the world - 1C.
· Participate in customer support process;
· Preparation of working files;
· Providing the necessary information to customers;
· Request various information from customers;
· Program functionality testing;
· Preparation of technical assignments;
· Participate in in-house trainings provided by the internship program;
· Perform other work-related assignments.
· Education in finance or economics;
· Knowledge of the basics of financial accounting is mandatory;
· Knowledge of English (written and oral communication);
· Knowledge of Russian language is desirable;
· Basic knowledge of MS Office programs;
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· Ability to work in a team;
· Ability for effective written and oral communication.
· Working hours - full time - 09:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday;
· 6 months - Candidates who successfully complete the internship program will be employed in the company;
· Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will go through the following selection stages:
o I testing;
o II Interview.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till May 13, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Paid Internship Accounting Program in The Balance Team.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.