Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a paid internship in the tax department at one of the international auditing companies.
· Education in the relevant field;
· Preferably have passed at least 1 ACCA book;
· Knowledge of English B2 and Russian B1 is desirable;
· Knowledge of office programs is desirable.
· Detail oriented;
· Time management skills;
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· Ability to work in a team;
· High sense of responsibility.
· Number of vacant positions: 4;
· Internship duration: 6 months;
· Salary: by agreement;
· Work place: st. Tbilisi, Apakidze Street N11 (Tiflis Business Center);
· Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will go through the following selection stages:
§ Duration 20-30 minutes;
§ Topic of the test: Financial accounting;
o Interview – in case of successful passing of the tests;
· Information about the company see here.
In case of employment, company offers:
· Competitive and incentive wage rate;
· A transparent scheme of career advancement;
· Employee training program, which gives you the opportunity to strengthen your skills and deepen your knowledge;
· Funding for vocational training;
· Medical insurance;
· Funding of sports and intellectual activities.
Please, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till March 16, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Paid Internship in the Tax Department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.