Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a 1C ERP business analyst position at one of the business consulting and auditor companies.
· Provide consulting services on software;
· Investigation/diagnosis of the problem posed by the client;
· Prepare work files/instructions;
· Provide necessary information to clients;
· Request various information from clients;
· Test the functionality of the program;
· Prepare of technical tasks;
· Perform other work-related tasks.
· Education in business administration, finance or economics field;
· At least 1 year of work experience as a business analyst (preferably in support);
· Experience with ERP systems is desirable;
· Knowledge of financial accounting;
· Knowledge of English and Russian languages (preferred);
· Knowledge of MS Office programs;
· Ability to quickly adapt to modern technologies/software.
· Working hours - full time - 09:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till July 27, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – 1C ERP Business Analyst.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.