Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an internship in IT project Analytics at one of the companies.
· Communicate with the project client, project team and other stakeholders, collecting business requirements;
· Participate in current / future project analysis and documentation;
· Create visual presentations of requirements; Offer effective solutions to the customer based on consultations with the IT team;
· Ensure a unified understanding of project goals and requirements with both the core project team and stakeholders;
· Perform other professional development related activities.
· Graduate student or graduate;
· Knowledge of office programs;
· Knowledge of English and / or Russian is desirable.
· High sense of responsibility;
· Analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Ability to ask the right questions;
· Detail oriented;
· Good written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to quickly find information in search engines;
· Constant striving for development;
· Effective time management skill.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till May 10, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in IT Project Analytics.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.