Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a preseller at one of the business consulting companies.
· Involvement in the organization of meetings with clients and negotiations;
· Study the needs of clients and find ways to solve them with the tools in the portfolio;
· Adaptation of demonstration bases for presentation with the client and participation in presentations;
· Participate in the preparation of a commercial proposal and submission to the client;
· Preparation of contracts and involvement in monitoring the fulfillment of obligations by the client.
· Education in finance, economics or business administration;
· Knowledge of English is required, knowledge of Russian is also desirable;
· Basic knowledge of MS Office programs.
· Ability to communicate effectively;
· Ability to negotiate;
· Ability to make a presentation;
· Ability to manage time effectively;
· Ability to think analytically and logically;
· High sense of responsibility.
· Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will go through the following selection stages:
o I testing
o II Interview
· Duration - 6 months - Candidates who successfully pass the internship program will be employed in the company;
· Working hours: Full-time;
· Information about company – web.
Please, send your CV or share your LinkedIn profile via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till January 30, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Preseller - Paid Internship.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.