MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a purchase specialist position at one of the distributor companies.
· Create, plan, and implement product procurement procedures, processes and policies;
· Procurement planning and budgeting based on the company's strategic, marketing and sales plans;
· Communication with new and existing suppliers/brands;
· Timely execution of accurate orders and optimal purchases;
· Ensure transportation of products to the company's warehouse within the pre-determined deadlines;
· Periodic communication with contractors to improve contract management and terms;
· Monitor services (products/transportation) performed by contractors, time and quality control;
· Production and delivery of documentation related to procurement and transportation of products, including documents required for customs declaration of import, to the Finance Department;
· Periodic analysis of purchased product/service prices;
· Procurement analysis, monitoring of product shortages and surpluses and consideration in the procurement planning process;
· Supervise and ensure the implementation of innovations and innovative practices in the field internationally;
· If necessary, reporting to the immediate supervisor and the finance department.
· Education in finances, economics, or business administration;
· Minimum 2 years work experience in purchasing field;
· High level knowledge of foreign languages (especially English language);
· Knowledge of Georgian tax law is desirable;
· Knowledge of office software (especially MC Excel);
· Work experience in 1C program is desirable.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till March 6, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Purchase specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.