Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia in the field of economics, business and finance have an opportunity to apply for a Junior Corporate Loan Analyst position in one of the companies.
· Visit the applicant's place of main activity;
· Interpret the received primary financial documentation and form balance sheet profit-loss and cash flow sources based on them;
· Analysis of financial sources, identification of strengths and weaknesses and their presentation in a short and clearly perceptible format;
· Analyze the financial and non-financial data and structure the loan offer based on them in accordance with the bank's credit policy and credit instructions;
· Presentation of the prepared credit file to the credit committee;
· At the request of the corporate loan analyst, process various quantitative data and transforming it into useful information;
· At the request of the department management, collect data on various business activity sectors and present it in a short and clearly perceptible format.
· Knowledge of English is preferred.
Personal competencies and skills:
· Development oriented;
· Have analytical thinking;
· Internship is paid;
· Work schedule adapted to students;
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till December 6, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior Corporate Loan Analyst - Paid Internship.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.